What I know about myself
I need alot of alone time. It is how I recharge. I need to be totally silent and mentally checked out from other people. Too much of this time is no bueno as well. Too much time and I think more than I live. Finding that balance is hard. Not going too much to one side or the other is a tight rope walk. There is a need inside of me to connect with the public. They help build my energy up. When I gave my public speaking training last week I was super amped up when I got done. I could have kept of going. But all that interaction simultaneously drains me. I also get this amped up feeling from the club. Not any club but THE club, which could be any club (note to self, define the club in later blog). The club is very self destructive and public speaking is constructive. Though, too much public speaking I have learned can also be bad. It is incredibly draining. I require alot of recharge time. I am sure we all know that too much of the club is bad too. And the recharge is not just mental but physical as well. Being new to a city means that you do not have these outlets readily available to you. You have to build them. So you naturally end up with too much alone time. That is the boat I have been in lately. I have been positive affirmating my ass off and it is getting better. So moving to a new place ain't so bad. Plus I can go out and know I won't see anyone I've fucked. For a while....
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment