Wednesday, August 18, 2010
4
I remember thinking that consuming, overwhelming, and devouring love existed. I am not sure right now. It exists in the movies and in Aventura songs but does it exist in real life? Is it possible to have a healthy, stable, overwhelming, and devouring love? I love my pets. I love my mom. I love helping people reach their goals. I love the feeling of dancing on a crowded dance floor with 100 sweaty people living in the same moment to the same beat. There was a time when devouring love was the only love I thought existed. When I thought men manipulated you or devoured you. When the longing was so great that his fingertips on my stomach would bring me to orgasm in a matter of seconds. Then the man who once devoured me sat across the living room aimlessly staring at the TV and thinking of his life without me. Now I wonder if devouring love is real or just a coping mechanism for those without impulse control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment