Sunday, August 22, 2010
lovemy
I would like to be one of those people who go out all weekend. Who socialize alot. Even living on Columbia I had nights where I wanted something to do but I didn't have anything. Like I am always wanting more places to go. I gotta figure out how to meet people. Could I take Darla over to Rons? That is so scary. Why is it so scary to walk over to a bar? I like my walks. That is a good part of the doggie. What do I do with her if I go abroad. That used to be my dream b4 X. n mom said she wouldn't talk andre. she sure as hell aint takin darla. i like milwaukee. it sucks that he is here. all my ex's in fort wayne i have little to no emotional attachment to. x was my first emotional attachment. mario a lil but not lik x. i will look to tefl certificates and abroad options. that could be something good to take from mke. im sure l dog would help me finance. breezey too if i keep up the cold war. she has taught me that when i get too close to her she will annoy the shit outta me. so i pull back and she wonders where i went. how did i come out of her? the connection to my mother is much stronger than the connection to my father. is that wrong to say? i love my dad because he's cool but my connection to my mother is more cosmic. she could have had a boy, or another girl for that matter. but that perfect connection of that particular sperm and that particular egg and the right moment when that egg (me) was there. how craze that in a split second, some other sperm could have fertilized my egg and i would have been someone else. that egg was going to be the one, but the sperm could have been one in a million.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment